Unify All Modelling Paradigms Used in the Definition of Business Architectures
When modelling business architectures, companies often encounter several obstacles:
- Even the most powerful tools cannot map all aspects of a real business.
- Usually, one has to use a palette of different tools that are not integrated with each other.
- Many tools can only be used by business experts after an inordinate amount of education.
- Many aspects are still documented with normal text.
- Often, the available formal models are only used for illustrative purposes and cannot be processed automatically.
, we provide a highly configurable
modelling platform that can address these problems. It contains universal modelling concepts that are instantiated to define any set of
domain-specific modelling languages. These languages are then used by subject-matter experts to express their intent and document their decisions.
Since all languages are instances of the same universal modelling concepts, they integrate seamlessly with each other and form a modelling
environment that can cover all business areas as well as all the technical architecture of a particular organization.
We model complete business architectures with one single, highly-configurable modelling platform.